Monday, September 12, 2011

Top 10 Favorite Star Wars Quotes

Yoda:  Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Angers leads to hate.  Hate leads to suffering. 
(The Phantom Menace)

Luke: What's in there?
Yoda: Only what you take with you.
(The Empire Strikes Back)

Luke: I can't believe it.
Yoda: That is why you fail.
(The Empire Strikes Back)

Yoda: Do or do not...there is no try.
(The Empire Strikes Back)

Obi-Wan: You'll find that many of the truths that we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view.
(Return of the Jedi)

Obi-Wan: The force can have a strong influence on the weak minded.
(A New Hope)
 
Yoda: For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes. Even between the land and the ship
(The Empire Strikes Back)

Qui-Gon Gin: Remember, your focus determines your reality.
(The Phantom Menace)

Anakin: My powers have doubled since the last time we met, count.
Count Dooku: Good. Twice the pride, double the fall.
(Revenge of the Sith)

Anakin: The jedi use their power for good.
Chancellor Palpatine: Good is a point of view, Anakin.
(Revenge of the Sith)



More great quotes:

Obi-Wan: Let go, Luke.
(A New Hope)

Chancellor Palpatine: Let me help you to know the subtleties of the force...

Chancellor Palpatine: If you wish to become a complete and wise leader, you must embrace a larger view of the force.

Luke: You failed your highness.  I am jedi, like my father before me.

Mace Windu: Don't listen to him, Anakin.
Chancellor Palpatine: Don't let him kill me.

Anakin/Darth Vader: If you're not with me, then you're my enemy.
Obi-Wan: Only a Sith deals in absolutes.  I will do what I must.

Count Dooku: I sense great fear in you, Skywalker. You have hate… you have anger… but you don’t use them.
(Attack of the Clones)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only comments in English will be considered. Thank you!