Friday, April 23, 2010

Humor from Dear Photographer

Posts from DearPhotographer.com

I'm 87% sure the next version of Photoshop will be 1 button that says "Fix-ify" and BLAM — it'll read your mind and create an image (but then crash and output an HDR image of a cat on a macro-flower).

Problem solving is an essential tool of a photographers kit. Never is the solution more HDR. Molten ketchup in my eyes, washed out with lemon juice and lighter fluid and lite on fire with an old cigar is more pleasant to my eyes than anything in HDR.

Macro flowers. They sure are pretty. They're also amazingly boring. Once you've seen 5 you've seen every single one that could ever be photographed for the rest of time. Please move on to new subject matter.

Hurray, You have a DSLR camera! (I think my cat does too) But this does not make you a photographer.

Congratulations, you own Photoshop. I know this because I can see every filter you used in your photos. That's not good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only comments in English will be considered. Thank you!