Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The Folk Station on Grooveshark is Fantastic

I checked out the Grooveshark Folk station a few days ago and it was excellent.

Out of about seven or eight songs, I liked four of them enough to add them to my music library. Most of my Pandora stations, even the ones based on my favorite songs, only occasionally helped me find new music that I enjoyed.

Here are the five songs I liked:

"Be Good or Be Gone"
Fionn Regan

"Big Yellow Taxi"
Joni Mitchell

"Vernonia Blues"
Horse Feathers

"Black River Killer"
Blitzen Trapper

"Failure"
Laura Manning

Similar to Pandora, Grooveshark gives you the opportunity to help it choose songs for you by giving each song a happy face or sad face (compare to Pandora's thumb up or thumb down).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only comments in English will be considered. Thank you!