Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Onliine dating is a numbers game

The numbers can look disappointing, but what I would say is that it just takes one. I know that seems cliche, but it's true. The question is, how do you find that "one?" And, a lot like other things in life, online dating is a numbers game. The more women you try to communicate the more chances you'll have to meet someone who you want to continue spending time with.

I've always treated dating as a learning experience. Even if a date doesn't end in a romantic relationship, I feel like I've learned something out of it that can help me in the future. So, I think the point is to maybe date a little out of what your "type" might be and maybe that leads to results.

eHarmony message board post by Stylebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only comments in English will be considered. Thank you!